Saturday, October 14, 2006

OK, so this is it...

The new blog begins. These are the few most difficult lines for me to write on this page. Everything after that is just easy going.
The main reason for me to write this blog is a kind of therapy - or frustration management.
This site will be all abut my experiences in the worst possible environment for computers - the desert - combined with some of the ultimately finest, dummest users on the planet - people who barely know how to write their own names placed in front of modern hi-tech. To add to my joy, most of these dummest users have a serious attitude problem as well.
This and the remote location far from any reasonable civilization make my job here a real challenge. I can take weeks to month before I can lay my hands on some spares badly needed - explain this to the dummest users...

So, anybody who feels portrayed on this page be assured that he is not targetted by me - I know where I am and believe me - you are NOT here...

The Admin

No comments: